Re: Would this mod be useful for pl310/380/390?

Rick Robinson <w4dst@...>

On 6/1/2013 8:56 AM, farmerik wrote:

I wish I did read other languages than my native tongue, but I don't.

Farmerik,

You may want to download and install the latest version of the Google Chrome browser.  It has automatic translation built-in and works well enough to make sense of web pages in non-English.  I used it on the German page sited earlier and also several Russian web sites dealing with other portable radios.

Chrome is what we recommend at the college where I work and it has built-in online chatting, file sharing with other Chrome users, and other various features which I've found useful.   I don't know if there is a version for non-Windows OS.

I have no financial interest in Google or any of their products.

Rick