Re: a further update from AudioCubes2.com

Joseph Miller <radiodxer2000@...>

Good morning everyone.

I could not agree more. Just last night after logging WVNN Athens Georgia with my Sony ICF-2010 (I know, I should of tried the ULR, what was I thinking?) I made the comment to my wife that there's a lot of radios in our house and each one has a specific function. As for MW DXing, my choices are strictly Sony, ICF-2010, SRF-39 and SRF-59. Just waiting for one of Kevin Schanilec's crate loop antenna kits...

73 de Joe KJ8O

P.S. Haven't ventured outside yet but I hear snowblowers.

--- On Sat, 1/10/09, Tim Davisson wrote:
There's something really throw-back, minimalist, simple, about DXing on
a tiny little, barefoot portable and hearing tons of real DX on AM.