From: thinkdx
To: ultralightdx
Sent: Thu, Jan 31, 2013 4:37 pm
Subject: [ultralightdx] Gary DeBock's New Monster FSL Antenna

My Puyallup DXing pal Gary is always building "bigger is better" versions of his loop antennas. I think he outdid himself this time!

An Ebay seller is offering an exclusive photo taken during the construction phase:

Gary plans to straddle his new Ferrite Sleeve Loop antenna across the backs of two sturdy mules while DXing. Good luck keeping them still when you're trying to null a local pest station, Gary!

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA