Re: Congrats to Gary on the AUSSIE on the Sony T615........

Dennis Gibson <wb6tnb@...>

I don't seem to have received the e-mail describing Gary's log of an
Aussie on a stock ULR (which one?).

Due to a major medical issue with my wife (she'll be fine eventually)
I've had less time to spin the dials. I need to get my Sonys up to
Gary to work his magic on.

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, Robert Ross <va3sw@...> wrote:

Gary:

Way to go Man.......that is great. Hopefully you can figure out
which
Aussie you had. Whichever one it is....that is amazing DX on a stock
ULR!!
I'm proud of you Gary.....all your work to promote the ULR Hobby has
paid
off with a World Class Logging on your Sony ULR!!

I had an Aussie on my Sony T615 this morning as well........I fell
asleep
on the couch while listening to the T615....and it fell on the
floor. When
I woke up..my Dog "TRAMMELL" .....who is an Austrailian Shepard (AKA An
Aussie).....was laying on the Radio!!! So I guess I'm the first
person in
Ontario to have an Aussie on his ULR!!! HAHAHHHA.........True story
Gary.....but my Aussie is greatly overshadowed by your GREAT Reception
from Grayland!!

Gary put your Team Canada hat on and parade around the
neighbourhood.......be proud !!

73.......ROB.

Robert S. Ross VA3SW
Box 1003, Stn. B.