Re: New to log- WCRW 1190 Leesburg VA from NE CT

Tim Davisson

CBEF 540 moved to the old CBE 1550 facilities. Both licensed to Windsor, Ontario. That's probably what you're hearing in FF on 1550. They are a semi-regular here in NE Ohio in the daytime.

To the best of my knowledge, 540 in Windsor is now off, licensed turned in.

FYI

Tim, KD8GZ
Norton, Ohio

--- In ultralightdx@..., "farmerik" <farmerik@...> wrote:

Excellent DX night from my west here in CT-

CJBK London, Ont 10 KW

WCKY 1530 Cincinnati, OH 50 KW

KXEL relog 1540 50 KW Waterloo, IA

Mystery station on 1550 in French, mostly male/female talk, occasional music. Log shows CBE running CBC radio one in the past, in Windsor ONT. but web site and program schedule all in English at CBE. Any ideas? - FARMERIK