From: ceo
To: Ultralight DX Group <ultralightdx@...>
Sent: Tue, Dec 25, 2012 7:02 pm
Subject: [ultralightdx] Posts being held back for moderation?

I've sent a post in about my FSL experiments twice now, and neither have shown up. Do certain posts get held back for moderation, or is there some sort of incoming spam system the message may have triggered?

I sent the first one BEFORE the one I sent about gapped ferrite FSL's. THat one appeared immediately.