Two New Logs

John Cereghin <jcereghin@...>

Hi, Everyone,

A fruitful Christmas holiday with two new ULR logs, both logged
barefoot on my PL-310.:

730 WZVG, Charlotte NC (really Cramerton NC) with ESPN730.com liners,
obviously ESPN radio. Been hearing this one lately around sunset,

1230 WBPZ, Lock Haven PA, 2000 on 12/25 with weather and a call ID,
into Christmas music.

I'm leaving for a week in Nova Scotia on New Year's Eve for a late
Christmas with the inlaws. Naturally the ULRs are going with me.
Will try to do some DXing while up north. I have about 130 stations
in my Nova Scotia ULR log, so I'm naturally looking to fatten that up
with more European stations.

John Cereghin WDX3IAO
Smyrna DE