Re: Was KOLM 1520 MN on day power, last night?

neilkaz <neilkaz@...>

This guy has become a big pest here this season, often running day power at night. 73 KAZ 35 miles NW of Chicago

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Conti <contiba@...>
Sent: Dec 24, 2012 12:22 PM
To: ultralightdx@...
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Was KOLM 1520 MN on day power, last night?

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Dave Hascall <dhinfomedia@...> wrote:

**
Had an ESPN outlet on 1520 doing as well as my local (Shelbyville). No
apparent TOH ID just an "ESPN 1520, The Ticket." Into Mike and Mike at
0600. I'm 99.9% sure of this one but just curious ifd others had them.
I received KOLM with ESPN through co-channel WKBW pre-sunrise Monday
morning too. It's not the first time either; see
www.bamlog.com/domestic2012.htm for an audio clip from October. According
to Neil Kazaross KOLM often operates outside licensed parameters.

--
Bruce Conti
contiba@...