Re: Was KOLM 1520 MN on day power, last night?

Bruce Conti

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Dave Hascall <dhinfomedia@...> wrote:
Had an ESPN outlet on 1520 doing as well as my local (Shelbyville).  No apparent TOH ID just an "ESPN 1520, The Ticket."  Into Mike and Mike at 0600.  I'm 99.9% sure of this one but just curious ifd others had them.

I received KOLM with ESPN through co-channel WKBW pre-sunrise Monday morning too.  It's not the first time either; see www.bamlog.com/domestic2012.htm for an audio clip from October.  According to Neil Kazaross KOLM often operates outside licensed parameters.

--
Bruce Conti
contiba@...