--
Michael Slattery G8PNX
wildbear@bigfoot.com

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 05:52:41 -0500, you wrote:

Sorry, Richard, I have no info/opinion on whether the filter that
MIchael used has broader applications in the Sangean line. Maybe
Michael has an opinion.

John B.

Hi John,

Do you know if this filter would improve selectivity on the larger
SANGEAN PR-D5 without suffering an insertion sensitivity loss?

--- On Wed, 4/16/08, John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@rockisland.com> wrote:
From: John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@rockisland.com>
Subject: [ultralightdx] IF Filters for the Sangean DT-210
To: ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 9:37 PM

In case you missed it, Michael Slattery, G8PNX, of Sheffield just
uploaded a very nice article on putting a much better IF filter in
the DT-210.
yahoo.com/ group/ultralight dx/files/ Darn
creative solution to fitting in a lager component in an already
crowded case. Thanks very much, Michael... Excellent work!

John B.
Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, NRD-535(kiwa- mods) + Flocka Ultralights
Antennas: 700' NE/SW mini-Bev, Wellbrook Phased Array (pre-production version)