Sorry, Richard, I have no info/opinion on whether the filter
that MIchael used has broader applications in the Sangean line.
Maybe Michael has an opinion.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
At 08:38 PM 4/16/2008 -0700, you wrote:
Do you know if this filter would improve selectivity on the larger
SANGEAN PR-D5 without suffering an insertion sensitivity loss?
--- On Wed, 4/16/08, John H. Bryant
- From: John H. Bryant
- Subject: [ultralightdx] IF Filters for the Sangean DT-210
- To: ultralightdx@...
- Date: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 9:37 PM
- In case you missed it, Michael Slattery, G8PNX, of Sheffield just
- uploaded a very nice article on putting a much better IF filter in
- the DT-210.
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ultralight dx/files/ Darn
- creative solution to fitting in a lager component in an already
- crowded case. Thanks very much, Michael... Excellent work!
- John B.
- Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
- Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, NRD-535(kiwa- mods) + Flocka
- Antennas: 700' NE/SW mini-Bev, Wellbrook Phased Array (pre-production