Pictures of ferrite bar and air core coils used for booster antenna tests

sloshatron <wa1gwh@...>

I uploaded pictures of my test coils. They were each used with the
same variable cap for comparison as booster antennas with my SRF-49.
My previous post describes the test and procedure.

I was planning to show them in position with my SRF-49, but I've taken
the radio off the pine board and disassembled it to study the wiring of
the stock rod.

I'm not very Yahoo literate. Some time ago I set up a Yahoo ID and
being disgruntled once again at yet another ID and password to keep
track of I just typed in my favorite word for our noisy dishwasher.
Hence, I am now "sloshatron", much to my current embarassment because
it is coming up everywhere in this discussion group! (Inspired by The
Jetsons, TV show.)

Garry