Re: Slider antenna vs. C. Crane Twin Coil

texnote

Is there an update on this, by way of a comparison between the
slider antenna and the twin coil ferrite antenna?

Hello Gary,

Recently John Bryant gave a plywood-mounted Slider E100 to
Kirk Allen,
and I gave plastic-mounted Slider E100 models to Kevin Schanilec,
and Colin
Newell.

Both Kirk and Kevin have mentioned that their Slider E100's
outperform
certain external antenna accessories in sensitivity, and Colin
also has given
a similar great report..

As one of the designers of the Slider antenna, I try to avoid
criticism
of competing antenna systems, and let others give their own report
on its
superior capabilities. Within a few days, I think you will hear
more about
these direct comparisons run by impartial observers, which of
course will
persuade curious DXers much more than anything that I could say.

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock

**************Make your life easier with all your friends, email,
and
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-
dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)