From: kugellagers <kugellager@hotmail.com>
Sent: Apr 4, 2012 11:32 AM
To: mwdx@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [mwdx] Re: UNID on 1110 AM - Radio Dhanak???

Thank you Neil,

That explains whe I never heard them before the last few days as I almost
exclusively listen from Sunset to late evening/early morning. I rarely ever
listen at sunrise except for in the Jeep.

The signal was so strong yesterday I brought my PL-380 with me this morning and
could barely hear them on it when the loopstick was facing southest'ish. This
was from my 5th floor office in Golden.

Everything I could find about KVTT was that they are a defunct Christian station
that changed to country and then Tejano back in 2010. After that I find almost
nothing.

It being the KVTT transmitter explains why I can get them coming in over KFAB at
times. KVTT would be on their 50kw daytime power at 7am my time (MDT)and
certainly could fade in strongly at sunrise/greyline.

Thanks, again!

John
];')

Lakewood, Colorado