From: texnote <texnote@>
To: ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 1:40:46 PM
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: Degen DE1128 Info

�
More info:

http://herculodge.typepad.com/herculodge/2012/03/is-the-degen-de1128-eton-g2-a-mixed-bag.html

Apparently the radio is "hopeless" on MW and a mixed bag on FM.

Paul

I guess Paul many of us DE1103 owners are waiting patiently for the "super replacement" that right now never seems to come !!!
The DE1128 I am thinking was supposed to be a new improved FM version with mixed results.
Oh well, "no free lunch" again.

best wishes