Re: The Three Okies Need Some Help: Quebec

satya@...

Hey John:

How about CJWI on 1610? It would have to compete with the station in
Toronto, but other than those two, that's it in North America.

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA

CINW-940 is probably your best bet, although I don't know how open 940 is
down there/ They used to stand out when they were all news. They are my
most regular Quebecker here in Delaware.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 4:50 PM, John H. Bryant
<bjohnorcas@...>wrote:

Kirk Allen, Richard Allen (no kin or realllllly distant cousins) and
John Bryant are all located inside a 40 mile diameter circle in
north-central Oklahoma and we have been helping each other daily in
an e-subgroup; we've found the locally-oriented loggings, advice and
tips to be REALLY useful to raise our totals in various categories
and to strategize on the tough ones. However, we are all three
stumped over logging Quebec. We don't even have a good idea.

Anyone in the wide center of the continent (or elsewhere, for that
matter) that has an idea on Quebec, PLEASE give us a hand. There has
just got to be at least one station in Quebec that has "legs."

Thanks!

John B.
Stillwater, OK, USA
Rcvrs: Hotrodded NRD-535, Slider e100's