The Three Okies Need Some Help: Quebec

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

Kirk Allen, Richard Allen (no kin or realllllly distant cousins) and John Bryant are all located inside a 40 mile diameter circle in north-central Oklahoma and we have been helping each other daily in an e-subgroup; we've found the locally-oriented loggings, advice and tips to be REALLY useful to raise our totals in various categories and to strategize on the tough ones. However, we are all three stumped over logging Quebec. We don't even have a good idea.

Anyone in the wide center of the continent (or elsewhere, for that matter) that has an idea on Quebec, PLEASE give us a hand. There has just got to be at least one station in Quebec that has "legs."

Thanks!

John B.
Stillwater, OK, USA
Rcvrs: Hotrodded NRD-535, Slider e100's