new am award idea

Carl DeWhitt

I have a new award idea.Log at least 10 stations in as many states and
provinces as possible.The basic award should be for 5 states/ Canadian
provinces and at least 50 stations(10 per states/provinces).Then
successive awards for every 5 states/provinces after that.To make it
fair to dxer,s outside your state/province,you should not count any of
your locals and only one semi-local.I know that i already have Tennesse
down pat even by those rules and i am getting there towards the 5 state
mark on some of the nearby states.Let me know if you like this idea.
73 and good dx
Carl DeWhitt
Maryville,Tn.