Re: Some advises to a new member

lrdheat

Hi folks,

I have a SONY ICF-EX5 that I would be willing to trade for a SONY SRF-T615 (or sell for $90).

I got this set from Gary a couple of years ago in another trade! My SONY ICF-S5W and Sangean PR-D5 serve me well. The EX5 has some mixing products and whistles on the high part of the mw band during the daytime as we have in town locals on 1300, 1340, 1370, 1410, 1490, and 1550 on the high part of the mw band. At night, when these stations go to low power, those problems disappear. I have a scale taped on with every 20 KHz marked off, every 100 KHz labled...this can be taken off.

Let me know if there is any interest offline!

Heatwave