Good ULR Morning

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

After swearing off'n radio for almost a week to recover from the Ross Challenge, I did pre-and post-dawn this morning to good effect. Pre-dawn, I got two new states (thanks to tips from Richard and Kirk Allen) KTNN-660, Window Rock, AZ and KNBR-680, San Francisco. Both were brief receptions popping up outta the fur balls. Pre-dawn also gave me KLZ-560 in Denver.... an old friend. About an hour after LSR, at 1430, 600 was ruled by two stations who both IDed within 10 seconds of each other: KSJB, Jamestown, ND and KCOL, Wellington, CO....

With Arizona and California out of the way, I'm left with NV, ID, MT, WA and OR missing from the West and the NE plus the mid-Atlantics down to SC still to go. WHAT FUN!

John B.