my first report from Maryville,Tn

Carl DeWhitt

We got all moved into our new home here in Maryville,Tn on Dec.7.I
have made 8 new logs since then.Added to the logs from mearby
Walland,Tn,i have about 205 stations plus or minus a couple
unofficially since i moved here to Tennessee.
Since i have a limited time left on this library computer and we have
not got our home computer set up and on the internet yet,here is the
best log out of the 8 new ones here.
KXSP 590 Omaha,Ne.2154-2216 EST on 12.10.08 with Creighton Blue Jays
vs. Dayton Flyers men,s Basketball.ad for dentist in Omaha and
Chevrolet-Cadillac dealer in Council Bluffs.Post game show and "Big
sports slogan.State no.29.poor-fair.