From: joe_redshirt
To: ultralightdx@...
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 9:08 PM
Subject: [ultralightdx] Sony ICF-S5W Service Manual

I am brand new to the group, so I hope this e-mail is not too far off-topic. I have enjoyed SW DX for many years, and am just starting to get into MW DX, as I recently came across a decent Sony ICF-S5W at a local flea market.

It is amazing how many stations it can receive in in the middle of the afternoon.

Can someone point me to a reliable link or location where I could pick up a service manual? I see some paid download websites, but I have been burned in the past.

Best Regards,

Joe