Re: Tecsun PL-118 English manual added to Files section

Kevin Davidson

I see that the manual fails to document the sleep timer. With the radio off, press and hold the power button. It will say "On" in the display. Quickly rotate the thumbwheel to set the sleep timer value. Also pressing the clock symbol when the radio is on will switch the display to show the time briefly.

This is a cool little radio. I ran the ETM on it and on my Tecsun PL-380. Both stored 33 stations.

--- In ultralightdx@..., "grace123moscow" <jewashburn@...> wrote:

Tecsun PL-118 manual added to Files section: manuals folder. Many thanks to the people at Anon-Co.

John Washburn
Newport VT