Re: 4 ULR AWARDS Issued to John Bryant!!!!!........

satya@...

Congratulations to John! As I recall, he hasn't done any domestic DXing
since....well, I was going to say around the time I was born, but let's
just say it's been a while.

However, the new fun and challenges associated with UltraLighting appear
to have him back on the 10 khz spacings like a kid again. I too plan to
do a Ross challenge ot two when things settle down here a bit, and I look
forward to logging stations "for the first time all over again"!

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA

Hello Everyone:

John Bryant usually sends out the messages with News of ULR Awards
issued to our Membership.....but since these 4 Awards have been Issued to
him.....I'm sending this message...so he doesn't have to toot his own
horn!! HAHAHHA

Congratulations to John for earning the following 4 Awards........

Heard 200 Stations - Unlimited Class

Ross Challenge - 100 Stations in 7 Days (Unlimited Class)

Heard 25 States - Unlimited Class

Four Canadian Provinces Heard

John is known more for his Trans-Pacific DXing Feats........but he is
finally getting busy with the Domestic Stations..and is on his way to
earning a Bunch of ULR Awards in this field as well!! Good work John...and
keep loggin' 'em!!

73..ROB. (For the ULR Awards Committee)

Robert S. Ross VA3SW
Box 1003, Stn. B.
London, Ontario
CANADA N6A5K1

Antique/Vintage Radio Enthusiast
Amateur Radio Stations VA3SW/VE3JFC
Enjoy Ultralight Radio DXing......It's like being a KID again!!

Defy Physics.....Play Table Tennis!! (Ping Pong with an Attitude)