From: Guy Atkins
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2008 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Guy Atkins' E100 IF Filter Modification Article

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your useful comments. The E100 owner who plans to do this mod can benefit a lot from your advice.

I'm curious about your comment regarding the ground point on the main board actually being a positive voltage point. Unless I marked the illustration wrong, this was the stock thru-hole used by the original filter's ground pin. I can't see why positive voltage would be applied to the stock filter, a passive component.

73,

Guy