  Diego Braga de Morais
PY1002SWL

2011/11/7 Robert Ross <va3sw@...>

On 2011-11-07, at 10:28 AM, d1028gary@... wrote:

Hello All,

A Ferrite Sleeve Loop antenna (apparently composed of 63 Russian
surplus 200mm x 10mm ferrite rods) is demonstrated very effectively in
the video posted at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I4-xPltkq8

The design was apparently based on the 8" DXpedition Medium-Wave FSL
antenna photo posted previously, although the builder did an excellent
job in some creative additions. I wish I knew Portuguese!

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

Gary...I believe we have a Member of the ULR Group in BRAZIL...Maybe a couple of members??? Sorry I can't remember his name at the moment.......Maybe he had something to do with the Construction of that FSL...or could Translate for us!!! I'm sure he must have some input into this Project......

73.....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

--