Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] Ultralight TP's for 12-04-08

Hi Kevin,

     For those with the compact plastic slider E100's, (like you, me and Collin), I'm currently searching for suitable soft plastic containers that would be a nice fit for DXpedition use, with plentiful padding for any contingency.  Lacking that, I'll probably switch over to the woodworking shop to design and build something that looks like a DXer's jewelry case :>)

     73,  Gary

.