From: dhsatyadhana <dhsatyadhana@...>
To: ultralightdx <ultralightdx@...>
Sent: Sat, Oct 29, 2011 2:16 pm
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: Working with shorter (and cheaper) ferrites
- The Backpack FSL

Hey Jerry:

I hate to speak for Gary, but we could probably be eventually convinced
to accept an absurdly large amount of money, although designing and
building these antennas are a ton of fun, especially if it leads to
designs which many can build and use to pull in an even more absurd
amount of DX.

Kevin

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Jerry Hodak" <jerryhodak@...>
wrote:

I propose that as a group, we raise money through donations for Kevin
S and Gary DeBock to get an absurd amount of ferrite and have an
obscenely large FSL made and tested with a documentary video covering
the design and testing of it.

It could become the Stanely Cup of ULR dxing and go on tours of the
country annually and be kept in the ULR Historical Museum and Hall of
Fame