From: Ron
To: ultralightdx@...
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 9:21 AM
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: Hello from Miami Oklahoma

Thanks for the welcome. I'm happy to meet you. I live in the 6th floor of a senior housing tower. I am limited to what can be done with inside antennas. I'd love to hear from folks in similar situation as to what types of loops etc are being used. I need to find an article or two and make a loop.

Ron