A Few New Ones

Kirk Allen <kirk74601@...>

Greetings All,

I just received an email from Richard saying conditions were really
good last night. I wish now that I would have listened more. After
sending John Bryant a picture of the slider he sent me, he says the
ferrite rod is broken! I guess dummy me should have asked him a bit
sooner about the way the rod droops down. Nevertheless, it is still
outperforming the Eton E-100 with the SAT even w/o utilizing the entire
loopstick! I did catch a few new stations for the ULR log all hrd w/
the broken slider E-100.

1510, KMRF, Marshfield, MO, 2258-2302*, 12/1/08, ending bdcst day, ID
and s/off. Nothing really caught my attention on the freq after they
left the air.

1030, KCPA, Corpus Christi, TX, 1130-1202, 12/2/08, Rel pgm in SP
giving a San Antonio address, ID in EG & bk to EG pgms at 1200.

960, CFAC, Calgary, MB, Canada, 1202-1233, 12/2/08, ESPN pgms I think,
mention of the "Blue Devil Golf Course" in an ad, tough copy. (ULR
station #330)

73's Guys,

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK