From: ferrite61
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: 230 foot Beverage on ground worth running?- FARMERIK
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2011, 6:15 PM

I would agree whole-heartedly here. Nothing permanent... but if you want to run a spool of wire out for a session, that would be a much safer idea. Some 7/30 stranded with the far-end waxed (to prevent corrosion) is quite do-able. 230 feet can be folded back twice (S shaped) for a 690 foot BOG.

Paul S. in CT