Re: Grayland Beacon Fest

Kevin Schanilec

Thanks Allen - it was indeed quite a bit colder than I had thought it would be. It was great to get out and get some serious DXing in, though. I "Hope" you and Dianne are hearing some good DX tonight as well!

Kevin

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Allen" <vo1_001_swl@...> wrote:

Hi Kevin,

Congrats on logging all those beacons at Grayland , that's very impressive to say the least. To accomplish all that out among the elements besides is a bonus also . Glad you had a great time there.

It probably felt like you were in Labrador on a cold winter's night with those weather conditions !! Maybe you need a Newfoundland quilt to stay a bit warmer or to heat up the DX the next time you venture out that way! Any how as they say in Spanish "gran trabajo"

Regards,

Allen Willie & Dianne Froude
"The Hope for DX"