Gonna Publish the Monthly Firsts and Records List on Thursday

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

I'm going to do the monthly update of Ultralight Firsts and Records about mid-week. I've already got some real eye-openers from Paul Logan and Allen Willie, but would like to have more before Wednesday evening. If you have been Ultralighting and have set a new record, even by a mile or two, let me know!

Thanks!

John B.
Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA + Flocka Ultralights
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, NRD-535(kiwa-mods)
Antennas: 700' NE/SW mini-Bev, Wellbrook Phased Array (pre-production version)

John B.
Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA