Re: Digest Number 1361

n2_ss

Thanks much for sharing, John. Your approach to logging is really interesting. Hope you don't mind if I plagiarize some of it!
Regards, Tony

Anthony R Gargano

On Oct 1, 2011, at 12:16 PM, ultralightdx@... wrote:

Re: Logging Question From: kugellagers
1a.

Re: Logging Question

Posted by: "kugellagers" kugellager@...   kugellagers

Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:42 am (PDT)

I also use excel to log all my DX.

Take a look at the link below to my logs in the WTFDA forum to get an idea of how mine are set up.

http://www.wtfda.info/showthread.php?5078-Kugellager-s-Logs

I also create a Google Earth kmz file for everything I log. If you go to the second page in the above link you can see my log from a recent trip to Michigan to get an idea of how it looks. i have my full logs from my home qth done the same way. You can compare the excel version of the Michigan log to its GE kmz.

Cheers,

John
];')