Re: Another One From the Graveyard and a Modest Proposal

John Cereghin <jcereghin@...>

John,

I would think that total number of GY stations would work, with
certificates or endorsements starting at 25 stations and then every 25
stations after that or something. Distance isn't as important for the
GYs as numbers of stations. Maybe make 100 stations the level for
Master UL GY DXer.

John Cereghin

--- In ultralightdx@..., "John H. Bryant" <bjohnorcas@...>
wrote:

John,

We already have GY distance Records and I was very underwhelmed by
the response to such (the Unlimited one went 6 months after
announcement without anyone even submitting a logging and the
Barefoot has had only two/three submissions, mostly from Allen Willie.)

We might add one or two Awards to gage interest. What would you
suggest???

John B.

At 01:11 PM 11/30/2008 +0000, you wrote:

Another new UL station this morning:

1340 WYCB Washington DC, ID, into downtown DC church service on a
Sunday morning at 0800. UL station #431.

And a suggestion to add more work for the awards committee- how about
an award program from UL graveyard DXing? We have it for foreign and
regular domestic DXing, and graveyard DXing is a sub-section of the
hobby in its own right.

Hmmm?

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE