Chinese pocket radio suffering from overload and poor selectivity? - a solution

Peter 1956

Hello all,

Despite being warned off, I happened to find a Kchibo KK-S60L radio

in a local electronic store here in Shenzhen at a very reasonable

price (235RMB). My first reaction after using it on the balcony the

first time was to drop it over the edge! With a bit of

experimenting, I managed to get the best out of it on FM. Ironically

I bought it for MW, as it is supposed to be very good on MW,

but mine isn't! Mine appears to be the "old version", with reduced

frequency coverage and the buttons in a different order.

The video is available here:

Kchibo KK-S60L 100kHz FM selectivity

http://www.box.net/shared/6urvsjiblvkv6yjdvhzo

Peter Wilson