From: Jay
To: ultralightdx@...
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2011 2:04 PM
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: Need Help with a PL-600 and MTM Loop

I have received many emails from people whose MTM loopa didn't work after they completed them, and in every case it was due to the fact that the wire is enameled and the enamel insulation has to be scraped or sanded off beofre the ends are soldered to the tuning gang. Many people miss that...it's really the most likely thing that can cause it not to work.

Jay