Re: Another One From the Graveyard and a Modest Proposal

John H. Bryant <bjohnorcas@...>

John,

We already have GY distance Records and I was very underwhelmed by the response to such (the Unlimited one went 6 months after announcement without anyone even submitting a logging and the Barefoot has had only two/three submissions, mostly from Allen Willie.)

We might add one or two Awards to gage interest. What would you suggest???

John B.

At 01:11 PM 11/30/2008 +0000, you wrote:

Another new UL station this morning:

1340 WYCB Washington DC, ID, into downtown DC church service on a
Sunday morning at 0800. UL station #431.

And a suggestion to add more work for the awards committee- how about
an award program from UL graveyard DXing? We have it for foreign and
regular domestic DXing, and graveyard DXing is a sub-section of the
hobby in its own right.

Hmmm?

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE