Re: The Allen Boys Ride Again: Three Awards Conferred

satya@...

Way to go, guys! Besides cracking open the Asian TP market, you're
setting the pace domestically as well. Soon I'm sure we'll be hearing
about your next hundred milestone!

Kevin S.
Bainbridge Island, WA

Congratulations, again, to both the Allens from Oklahoma:

Richard Allen just received his certificate for 400 Stations Heard
Barefoot, becoming only the 4th DXer to do so.

Kirk Allen just received two awards with his Unlimited Class
Receivers: 300 Stations Heard and 40 Latin Stations heard. Kirk was
the first DXer in Unlimited ranks to make it to 300 stations and the
first in either Class to hit the 40 Latins Heard mark.

John Bryant
for The Awards Committee

These Awards are examples of the extensive group of awards
certificates available from the Ultralight MW DXing Awards Committee.
Each recipient receives a digital file which may be used for
electronic display or is suitable for framing when printed at 8 1/2"
x 11" on good quality paper. Information on the Awards Program and
the simple application procedures are found in the Ultralight Files
area of dxer.ca