Re: Kaito KA-212

Peter 1956

Maybe one day soon, the USA will adopt the metric system like the rest of the World has done, and all the confusion will be avoided :)

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Ginger J" <ginger_92@...> wrote:

I think the Kaito website is wrong, it says 125mm x 176mm x 30mm. Amazon says 5" x 1.2" x 3" and Sears says 4.95" x 2.99" x 1.18".
I think the Kaito site should say 125mm x 76mm x 30mm, which would be
4.92" x 2.95" x 1.18" or close enough. Might have to try it out.

Ginger OKC

--- In ultralightdx@..., "dhsatyadhana" <dhsatyadhana@> wrote:

Hi Ginger:

Interesting, no-frills radio: there doesn't seem to be much out there on this model, though, regarding performance. Alas, in looking at the Kaito web site, it measures a "massive" 40 cubic inches (it's around 5x7 inches), so a little over twice the max allowed for an Ultralight.

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, Wa

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Ginger J" <ginger_92@> wrote:

This might be old news but new to me, the Kaito KA-212. I saw it on their website. It looks like a digital version of the R-911, WRX911. The case looks really similar. A search found it to be $22.00 + s
hipping at Sears outlet stores, Kaito wants $30.00 + shipping.

Ginger OKC