Re: Affordable (?) 7" Diameter FSL Design

Phil Pasteur

Kevin,

Thanks for the idea. I am sure I can find something that will work if I can't get the spec material. Gary said the noodle had the correct hole, density, and stiffness for his design. I just wanted to follow the design if at all possible.

Knowing Gary's methodology, I think he probably tried a few things before he got to this recommendation.

Thanks again,

Phil

--- In ultralightdx@..., kevin asato <kc6pob@...> wrote:

Check out a home improvement store for pipe insulation. One of the sizes (based on pipe diameter) is probably close to what you need.

73,
kevin
kc6pob