From: ppasteur
To: ultralightdx@...
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2011 10:31 AM
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: Affordable (?) 7" Diameter FSL Design

Well, I am striking out on finding the Funnoodle Monster swimming aid. It seems that it is the wrong season to find them in my area. I called no fewer than 8 local Walmart, Target, and Ace Hardware stores that claim that they carry them. All were sold out and probably will not get any until next spring. Even Amazon lists them as not available.

I wrote Gary off list to see if he may have a length sufficient for a couple of FSLs that he could sell me. I thought I would throw that out to the list as well.

I would be happy to pay whatever the seller thingthe material is worht plus shipping and something for the time required to get it done. Please contact me off list.

Alternatively, If anyone knows where I could buy one of the Funnoodle Monsters online, pleae let me know.

Thanks all,

Phil