PL-310

Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@...>

I had purchased my PL-310 mostly for FM DX, and have found it to be one of the least intuitive radios I've ever owned, and often the manual is of no help.

Before I come to the conclusion that I got a defective unit in one respect, I cannot get it to tune Longwave at all. Pressing the MW/LW selection switch as the manual suggests does indeed toggle the indicator between "on" and "off" for LW, however regardless, I cannot key in LW frequencies, nor can I tune them.

Am I missing something that the manual doesn't really say or has anyone else noted this problem ?

Returning it isn't really an option as I've had it over a month, plus absent an external antenna it isn't going to do much on LW anyway.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@...>