Re: New Ferrite Sleeve Loop (FSL) antenna design now posted

Kevin Schanilec

Thanks Jerry - yes, I had a prototype out yesterday morning, and the finished version out this morning, and it was really pulling in the DX. I'll post what I heard in a little bit. Being somewhat lazy, I am really starting to appreciate the horizontal surface on the top of it, where I can place the radio there and zone out until something becomes audible :-)

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA

--- In ultralightdx@..., Jerry Popiel <jerry_popiel@...> wrote:

Kevin congratulations, wow what a solidly  designed FSL, and its great that it has Both MW and LW coverage. Your design  & construction certainly is innovative. Have you had a chance to try some DX listening with it?

Jerry