New Log- 1270-CJCB

John Cereghin <jcereghin@...>

Hi, everyone,

In my book, DX season starts today, so what better way to start it
than with a new UL log?

1270 CJCB Sydney NS, 1945-2000, country music, jingle call IDs. Weak
and in the mush on both the FRG-7 and the PL-310 barefoot. Gone by
2000. UL log 787.

My DX goals between now an March 31, 2012 would naturally be to get to
800 UL logs (13 stations to go) and 1000 stations in my overall log
(currently at 967).

Unfortunately, a serious line noise problem has cropped up here. I
have serious line buzz below 1000 khz, centered around 600-800 khz.
The buzz is not much of a problem above 1000 khz, but until I get this
solved, it's going to put a serious crimp in my DXing.

Don't forget to send me your ULR totals for the Ultralight Scoreboard.
I will probably be moving the scoreboard to my blog address in my
signature below shortly.

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP
Smyrna, Delaware