From: Kirk
To: ultralightdx@...
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 7:09 AM
Subject: [ultralightdx] Forgot to Mention

Sorry for the addendum here. I meant to tell you all about this hilarious ad I hrd this morning on XEGAJ. It was an ad for a CD of 1950's-1960's "Rock and Roy" hits, all done in various SS renditions. (For only 8 Pesos)- So funny, I got a great laugh out of that. I know I might have misunderstood, but the ancr sure sounded like he said ROY rather than ROLL.

I think I might get hooked on this radio thing someday.

73,
Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK