T Minus 10

Kirk

Hello fellow radionuts,

This morning I finally hit on ULR sta #790, just 10 more to reach that goal of 800 stations. I'm happy that some great DXers have blazed a trail for the rest of us to follow. Logged this on the T-615/SAT. This little radio is truly amazing at times!

790, XEGAJ, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 1200 UTC, 8/28/11, all tlk format with many "Grupo Formula" network IDs. A lcl M ancr broke in w/ call letter ID and ments of "Escuchas Primera Cadena en 9-70 kilohertz, Radio Formula." A quick TC ment'g "en Jalisco" and bk to network pgm'g. Very good sig until rapid fade out 1230 UTC.

73 everyone!
Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK