Re: My 1st ULR

Kevin Schanilec

Thanks for the update Patrice. I hope it serves you well! On FM, I remember pressing the ATS automatic memory button, and get some 60-70 stations when I was in Paris, some only 0.1 or 0.2 mHz away from very strong local stations. I will be interested to read how it performs on MW and LW this autumn, and the extent to which you need an external antenna on those bands.

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA

--- In ultralightdx@..., "patrice privat" <patrice.privat@...> wrote:

Hi

just received my Tecsun 380;
haven't spent much time on it yet but amazingly good on FM for a stuff this side and, probablt my only receiver not to drown me with local FM images between 68 and 86 mhz as my scanners and tabletop were prone to do.only problem is it tends to shut down (turn off) if you press the frame abit too much, not a set for lumberjacks then...

Will send logs and comments as the MW season unfolds.

Cheers