Re: update 100 in 7 quest

Carl DeWhitt

--- Actually ,on a recount, i discovered i some how missed 2 Cuban
stations .So my total new stations logged during the 100 in 7 quest
was 24 instead of 22.
Carl DeWhitt
Walland,Tn.
In ultralightdx@..., "Gary DeBock" <D1028Gary@...> wrote:

Hello Carl,

Congratulations on your DXing skill in receiving 106 stations
in 7
7 days, on your SRF-59 and E100 Ultralight radios. That is a great
accomplishment, and a very fitting way to celebrate the first
anniversary of the ULR movement. Best wishes for a lot of DXing
fun
this winter!

73, Gary DeBock

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Carl DeWhitt"
<carl_elissa@> wrote:

My final station count for my 100 in 7 quest is 106 stations
ommitting
the unids i was not able to i.d. and 1 repeat log(dupes as ham
ops
call
them when running contests).I will give a complete summary later
but
my
new station count is 22 new stations logged during the 7 day
period.No
new states or countries logged though.I think i might have had
Puerto
Rico on 810 but never did get an i.d.I will certainly keep trying
though.
Carl DeWhitt
Walland,Tn.