From: cfa@... <cfa@...>
Subject: [ultralightdx] Radio choices
To: "UltralightDX"
Date: Saturday, August 13, 2011, 1:47 PM

I'm getting ready to buy a new radio, and I'm leaning towards the
Tecsun units. I thought I might get a PL-380, since it's gotten good
reviews and can be bought from a US-based seller. I've seen comments,
though, that the PL-310 is the most sensitive. It's only sold by
overseas distributors.

Obviously I want digital readout. I also want max sensitivity and
selectivity. Short wave is good, but not absolutely required.

Comments? Better brands/models?

Ken